Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baptism Sunday

On Sunday Tommy, Luke, and Dylan were all baptized!  It was very special because they were baptized in the church where I grew up, Old Durham, by the same reverend who baptized me and has been retired for many, many years.  He came back for a guest appearance three days after Dylan was born.  I asked then if I could have the boys baptized, but everyone thought (and was right) that it would be way too much for me to try to get myself and a three day old baby to church three days later so he said he would come back another time and he did!  It was a beautiful day and the boys were very well behaved. IMG_0050 IMG_0052

IMG_0053

Luke and Andrea

IMG_0057 IMG_0058

Daddy being baptized

IMG_0059

Uncle Jason holding Luke being baptized.  Luke said “more water” when they walked away.  He liked it!

IMG_0060

Melissa holding Dylan being baptized

IMG_0062

Godparents

IMG_0072

IMG_0079

We are very blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a special day!!! And what handsome boys all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete