Monday, April 6, 2009

Shopping Spree!

We were in Ocean City this weekend and had a great time. Friday night we went out to Fager's Island, but I didn't last too long. I definitely need my sleep these days! Saturday we planned on going to the beach, but the wind was CRAZY so we went to the Rehobeth Outlets instead. I wanted to buy some clothes for Luke just to get myself psyched up for a little boy, but limited myself to really good sales because I know I do not need to be spending lots of money on clothes when I have a shower coming up in a couple months. So, Children's Place had a few 1.99 and 2.99 racks that I tore up! Yesterday we did get to go to the beach and I got miserably burnt on my face. I was so happy to be baking in the sun that I was really stupid and didn't put on ANY sunblock. So dumb of me. I didn't take any pictures all weekend, nota single one. But, here are some pictures of Luke's new clothes!


I love the shorts/vest on the left! So dorky!!


Every single item in this picture is football related :) Starting him young!

No comments:

Post a Comment