Sunday, October 16, 2011

Whoooopsie…

Okay, so I let myself get waaay behind on blogging.  I just never feel like sitting down and doing it!  I know you other bloggers know the feeling.  My other problem is that now going through my pictures to see what I’m going to blog, I’m soooo ashamed of the amount of pictures I’ve taken of Dylan!  So, here’s what we’ve been up to:

Andrea’s First Birthday Party!!

IMG_4105

Luke loved these animal hats.  He also got a horse and a duck.

IMG_4077

How talented is my Aunt Carol?!  I love this cake!!

IMG_4081

Love this birthday princess!!

IMG_4089

Grandma helping Luke paint his pumpkin

IMG_4093 IMG_4097

Daddy being silly

IMG_4098

Our first family picture.  Poor smushed up Dylan :)

IMG_4102

Luke is still totally in love with his baby brother.  He constantly wants to hold his hand, give him kisses, and check on him.  IMG_4126 IMG_4112 IMG_4115 IMG_4117

And, here is my favorite picture that has been taken of Dylan.  He was about a week and a half old in this picture

smile

1 comment:

  1. Patty he is SO adorable!! I can't wait to meet him in real life!! That's so sweet that Luke holds his hand all the time, we have definitely been blessed with amazing big brothers for our babies!

    ReplyDelete