Friday, June 5, 2009

Luke's Lair

Luke's crib came in Wednesday night and Tommy and I put it together right away. Tommy did most of the work with me supervising.

We're going to Ocean City this weekend. I'm sure we'll be driving through rain tonight, but I'm hoping for good weather the rest of the weekend!

Monday I'll be 30 weeks! 75% of the way there!! And next weekend I have baby showers on Saturday and Sunday so I can't wait to get lots of goodies for Luke and get his room organized and looking "lived in."

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

getting started

Tommy, Rudy, and the crib

Luke's cubby dresser thing Tommy put together a couple weeks ago

finished crib!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! Getting the crib together and the bedding in was one of my favorite parts! :) And just wait until your shower.... you'll spend hours in there folding little clothes and putting things away. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete