Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Four Months Old!

Luke turned four months old on Saturday and had his well visit yesterday morning. He weighs 14 lbs, 6 oz and is 23 1/2" long. Luke rolls over from his belly to his back, but only every once in a while, not every time we put him on his tummy. He follows me, Tommy, and Rudy with his eyes when we're walking across the room. He smiles almost every time we smile at him or sing him a song, which is a huge thing because smiles used to be hard to come by! He eats four ounces every three hours throughout the day and at night he gets a few teaspoons of rice in his bottle. He is STILL up every three to four hours throughout the night. It definitely tests my sanity at times, but Tommy usually takes one of the feedings which makes it so much easier. He reaches for everything and most things go right in his mouth where they get drooled all over.

I'm so excited to spend Christmas with Luke!! I'm also so excited to give Tommy his UFC tickets! I usually listen to xm in my car so I don't hear any ads, but I was in Tommy's car yesterday and was listening to DC 101 and heard them advertising the UFC fight, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy has already guessed his "big gift" that he knows he's getting, but I think he'll still be really excited. Okay, totally unrelated to Luke's four month post... just got off on a little tangent :)



No comments:

Post a Comment