Sunday, December 20, 2009

Surprisingly Happy!

I was absolutely dreading this storm because I tend to get super stir crazy, but I must say I couldn't be more content right now! I was reminding Tommy of how miserable I was when we got snowed in for a day or so last March, and he reminded me that I was pregnant. So, maybe that had something to do with it. Luke has been really good except for a couple of fussy times today when he was ready for a nap. We just went out in the snow for a few minutes, but obviously we didn't want to keep Luke out there for too long. He was also really tired and fell asleep within five minutes of being in the house.

Luke turned four months old yesterday! His doctor's appointment is tomorrow at 9 am. I really hope we can make it. Tommy dug his car out, but is still working on mine. It was really nice- a couple of the neighbors came over and helped shovel this morning.

I can't wait to see how much Luke weighs and how tall he is. I know he's grown alot since his last visit at two months. So, I'll post all about the latest Luke tomorrow after his appointment.

Napping yesterday- I know Luke, the snow makes me sleepy, too.

hangin' out with Dad

I sewed stockings for my cousin Amanda and her husband Kevin

Luke's first snow! (well, I guess technically it snowed a little a couple weeks ago...)

He's super excited to be out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment