Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Official...

...Luke HATES parties. Today was the fourth instance where Luke had a major meltdown at a party. We were at my Aunt Miriam's for the "America Party." (My Mom's side of the family, her maiden name is America.) He cried SO HARD even after I took him into a back bedroom where it was nice and quiet and cool. We finally just had to go. But, he calmed down and went to sleep as soon as we got in the car, so we decided to go visit my grandfather who couldn't make it to the party. Between Tommy and me we only have ONE grandparent! So, it was really special for Luke to meet his great grandfather, Pop Pop. At Pop Pop's he was extremely content and just the happiest little man. I was so glad that he grinned and talked to Pop Pop. Not much else going on and I've been (as usual) slacking on the picture taking. Yesterday I thought for sure without a doubt I saw two specks of white on Luke's bottom gums and today at the party my cousin Katie (without me mentioning it) said she saw white on his gums, too. So, I'm thinking I'm not imagining it. Katie is "The Baby Whisperer" and has seen many teething babies in her day, so I think she's right.



No comments:

Post a Comment