Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Romp In The Pool

Luke loved playing in his new inflatable crabby pool tonight after dinner!  I also got some video, but I actually took it on my real camcorder, and haven’t quite figured out how to get it on my computer.  I’ve only used it once.  That was at Christmas.  I seriously need to get a hold of the technology in this house! 

Also, I had written a 9 month post about Luke last week and thought I posted it the same time as the anniversary post, but something must have gone wrong and it didn’t post, so now I’m just saving it for tomorrow when we go for his 9 month appointment.  I can’t wait to see how much he’s grown!

spikey hair- my favorite!

 

PIC_0016

a little splash in the face!

PIC_0008

 PIC_0009 

checking out his little belly

PIC_0010 PIC_0015

No comments:

Post a Comment