Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Weekend

Just a few pictures from our weekend. 

Thursday at the park

IMG_2182 IMG_2177 IMG_2178 IMG_2180

watching Daddy cut the grass… I think this one was actually from last weekend though

IMG_2176

At Sage’s house after her 1st Holy Communion on Saturday

IMG_2183

IMG_2185

petting a goat at Sage’s… with huge horns… I was seriously freaking out

IMG_2187

GIVE ME CAKE!!!!!!

At Uncle Mitch’s for crabs on Saturday

IMG_2198

That’s Luke’s little big cousin Tyler.  He’s 10 months old wearing 24 month clothes!!

IMG_2190

Luke and Ty playing with blocks

IMG_2195

Dancing with his big cousin Collin

Mother’s Day was nice.  Unfortunately Tommy had to work all day, but I woke up to a super sweet card.  Luke and I hung out all day and it was nice and relaxing.  Then, we met my parents for dinner at Marsh Hall because Bonnie was working. 

Hope you all had beautiful relaxing Mother’s Days!! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad your Mothers Day was good! Relaxing is nice, take it while you can! I would say that having crabs is a treat. I hope you still indulge a little even though your pregnant! I love Luke's CAKE face :)

    ReplyDelete