Thursday, June 23, 2011

22 Months!

Luke just hit 22 months and is turning into such a big boy!  Well, he’s still tiny, but you know what I mean :) 

*This morning I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he answered me “oatmeal.”  It’s so weird to ask a question and actually get an answer! 

*He also told me “bless you” the other night when I sneezed.  But, I think it was a one time thing because when Tommy came in the room and I fake sneezed to show him, Luke just looked at Tommy and wrinkled up his nose and said “neeze.” 

*He LOVES his “boops” right now, and we read about 10 books to him every night.

*This child went from having no interest in television to a full blown Elmo obsession in about 48 hours.

*He loves his Pop Pop (my Dad) and talks about him all the time.

*He loves the pool, and is constantly asking his Daddy to take him in the wa-wa. 

*He can be pretty moody sometimes and will just randomly burst into tears for no good reason.  Definitely showing some of that soon to be two year old attitude.  But, most of the time he’s laid back and fun loving. 

Of course I’m hurrying this post and leaving out 100 things, so I’ll try to remember some things and add on later…

IMG_3724

cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!

IMG_3725

shoving his golf clubs in the crack of the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment