Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mad House!

Our house has been exactly that for the past few weeks.  I just feel like I never make any progress in any area.  Alot of it definitely has to do with my lack of energy, and only sticking with a task for a short amount of time before I decide I would rather be laying down or lounging.  I really hope I’ll be able to get back into some type of routine after Dylan is born.  Anyways, I’ve been trying to work on Luke’s room, but it’s just a constant hot mess.  Dylan will be moving into Luke’s current room, and Luke is moving into the spare bedroom.  We did get the double bed out of there, and Luke’s toddler bed put together.  He’s laid down in it to test it out a couple of times, but he hasn’t slept in there yet because the room isn’t Luke friendly yet.  Here he is laying in it for the first time.

 IMG_3835 IMG_3836 IMG_3837 IMG_3838

He seemed to really like it!

IMG_3839

Here he is in his crib with what he has to be put to bed with now… books!  He’s never been attached to a blanket or stuffed animal, but for the last few weeks he definitely wants books in his crib with him at all times. 

Another reason why Luke’s room is such a mess right now is because it’s still my sewing room.  Here is Dylan’s finished quilt

IMG_3720 IMG_3719

and here is the quilt I’m working on for Luke.  I still have a couple hours of work to do

IMG_3854

I originally wanted to make quilts that matched their bedding, but couldn’t find fabric I liked, so they pretty much got what was on clearance :) 

I know it will all come together, I just have to think about where all of this stuff can go where it’s still accessible but not cluttering up another space.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment