Monday, March 23, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Dean!

This Saturday was Jason and Brittany's wedding and it was gorgeous! Tommy was the best man and I did hair for the six bridesmaids. The wedding was at St. Mary's Church in Aquasco and the reception was at the Jaycee's Hall. Brittany looked amazing. Tommy gave a great best man speech. Sorry for the super out of order pictures, but I'm still struggling with the blogging a little bit. :)

Tommy with Ali and Annie, Brittany's twin cousins- they both LOVED him


Tommy and me

Jason and Brittany on the dance floor

Jason dancing with Brittany's mom

Ali (I think), Cheryl, and Tommy

about to head to the church

Shannon's hair

Morgan's hair

back of Cheryl's hair

Ali's (I think!) hair


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait for this one to roll around!

No comments:

Post a Comment