Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Happenings...

I love how three of the blogs I follow all had posts labeled "Lazy Sunday" yesterday. Same here! Saturday I got up very early and headed to the Amish Auction in Shrewsbury, PA with a whole crew of girls. I had made my mind up that I would ONLY spend money on baby related items, because that's what all of our extra money needs to be going towards right now, but sadly there wasn't a big selection. I think I saw one random changing table up for auction and one rocking horse. So, I didn't buy anything... except food :) Everything in that place was delicious! Yesterday Tommy and I did NOTHING all day except go to Marsh Hall for my oldest sister's birthday at 6. The rest of the day was spent lounging, watching some GSN :) When we got home from dinner last night we watched the movie "Fireproof." The acting was pretty cheesy, but the concept of the movie was really good, and there were alot of good ideas for keeping a happy marriage. I would suggest watching it whether your marriage is in good condition or bad.

Katie in one of the Amish playhouses. They were so cute!

Sarah eating a pretzel sandwich, the culinary highlight of the day

Claire sleeping on the way home with her hat on like a hobo


P.S.- TOMORROW'S THE DAY!!!! WE FIND OUT IF IT'S A LUKE OR A LUCY!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We watched that movie Fireproof, too...good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today!! Hopefully little Luke or Lucy is cooperative so you can get a clear view! :)

    ReplyDelete