Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost...

There hasn't been much to post about in the past week. Luke hasn't been a very happy boy. His teeth are really bothering him. The second one has now emerged and he seems to be cheering up. He did so well last night after a few pretty rough nights! He went to bed at 5:30 last night which kind of bummed me out. I hardly got to spend any time with him! But, I could tell he was really exhausted and was rubbing his eyes and went down without a fight. He woke up at 8:30 and I gave him a couple ounces of formula and then he didn't wake up again until 1:30! Then, he slept until 6!!! So close to sleeping through the night. So close!! Cutting back on his formula was definitely the way to go. I think he's starting to realize 2 ounces isn't worth waking up for. Maybe by 7 months we'll be there! Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm heading to my aunt's tonight to work on my new hobby some more... quilting! We'll see how it goes. I don't know if I'm detail-oriented enough to become good at this. Right now I'm working on a quilt for my favorite baby girl, Claire Bear!

This past weekend at my Aunt Carol's. Amanda (the pregnant one), Winston (my cousin Julie's son), me, and Luke

Luke on the baby tractor

Luke on Julie's shoulders

Winston on the baby tractor. Winston is less than two weeks younger than Luke!

1 comment:

  1. Awww it's so sad when their teeth are bothering them! That's probably waking him up at night too! I hope 7 months it will happen for you :)

    ReplyDelete