Sunday, February 27, 2011

11 Weeks!

The last week or so has been pretty rough.  I’m super emotional and have been sick most mornings.  But, this is still nothing like my sickness with Luke, so I’m trying not to be too whiny. 

Here’s what alphamom has to say about week 11:

Your Baby:

  • Is the size of a small lemon or large lime. With a twist! Yeah, we’re done with the bean and nut comparisons and have moved onto fruit. Next stop, small household appliances!
  • Is officially a fetus, and is downright human-baby looking with non-webbed fingers and toes, although s/he needs a lot more cooking and fattening up.
  • Is moving and kicking and dancing and even hiccuping, although you won’t be able to feel the acrobatics for a few more weeks (sometime between weeks 16 and 20).

You:

  • Please, it’s just all more of the same. The pregnancy books are all yapping about how much better and less sick/exhausted/crabby we should be feeling by now, and I spent a very productive morning hurling several particularly annoying tomes at the wall.

Oh Yeah, THIS: I have zits all up in my hairline. I suppose that’s significantly better than getting them right on my nose, or something, but MAN, this is annoying.

It’s so weird that she says that about zits in her hairline because I keep getting big pimples in my hairline on my neck.  Luckily they’re not visible at all and really don’t bother me, it’s just weird. 

Another thing that’s driving me crazy that was the same with Luke is that my eyes are SO dry and by the end of the day I just want to claw my contacts out. 

I just can’t wait to get through the first trimester and hopefully get some energy back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment