Monday, September 12, 2011

Big Bed Success!

Luke has been in his "big boy bed" for about a week now and it's going really well! He's really starting to get in the routine of getting in bed, having a book or two read, saying good night, and then we usually don't hear another peep! I check in on him every single time I go to the bathroom, which has been averaging around 5 times a night, and he's always sound asleep!




I love how high his butt is sticking up in this one

He has been waking up earlier in the mornings than usual, and I'm thinking there's a correlation between that early wake up time and the huge tantrums/fits he seems to be throwing lately. He has been testing our patience majorly lately. This morning everything was a major ordeal for him and then he fell asleep on the way to work. I can't remember the last time he fell asleep in the morning on the way to my parents. It's probably been a year. So, something is definitely off with him. I hope he adjusts soon!!

And, just because, here's a picture of his adorable little butt in his big boy underwear. We haven't had much potty training success lately. Just a random potty every now and then. But, I haven't really been pushing it either. Maybe while I'm on maternity leave I'll be able to work with him more.

2 comments:

  1. He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, Hopefully he is having sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sleep with him. In his cute looking underwear.

    ReplyDelete