Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Can't Believe It's Over...

My last day home with Luke, back to the real world tomorrow. I've been home for 12 weeks between bed rest and maternity leave. I'm not really "leaving" Luke though because I have a pretty sweet setup that most moms would probably envy- I work with my dad and sister downstairs at my parents house and Luke will be upstairs with my mom. So, I will at least get to visit him a couple times a day and if anything's wrong, I'm right there. I'm going back tomorrow just in time to close out the fiscal year so there's no easing back into work, it's going to be a very busy day. Here's just a few pictures from our last few weeks together

the first time I saw my baby boy

Lynsi meeting him for the first time

cutie pie

playing on the floor with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment