Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Month Old

Luke spent his one month birthday at Sarah and Brad's end of summer party. I can't believe it's been a month already. Although some days seemed never ending, the month as a whole FLEW. I have maybe two more weeks off, if I can stretch it that long, and I'm not looking forward to going back to school or work. Today Luke had his first real smile. I say real because it was the first time his eyes were wide open, he was fully awake and aware, and was smiling as a reaction to his Grandma making noises and tickling him. His other smiles have been while he's asleep or half asleep and are obviously not because of being stimulated. It was so cute! Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough with the camera. He won't be seen by his doctor again until he's two months old, so I don't have any weight or height stats on him. He's been doing really well eating every two and a half to three hours and sleeping well most nights. He does have some gas issues that make him a very fussy boy sometimes, but that seems to be getting better week by week, too. Luke made his first trip to the fair on Friday, but in a very bad blogger move, I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures.

Luke sleeping through the party

Danielle and Kenleigh Kash

Claire Bear! (Sarah and Brad's 10 month old)

Katie checking Luke out. Katie turned 2 on Friday!!

1 comment: