Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Months Old!

Luke is two months old today and I can't believe how big our little man is getting! He's 10.15 lbs and (according to the doctor) 21". I'm pretty sure that's wrong. The poor guy can't get an accurate height taken. He was measured at 21" at birth, then 19 3/4 at 2 weeks, and now I'm pretty sure he's closer to 22" at least, but she said 21. At two months Luke is very strong. He can hold his head up for long periods of time and has very strong little legs that will kick you when he's mad! He grasps things well, like fingers, toys, and hair. He smiles alot lately and even laughed out loud in his sleep the other morning. He's still eating three ounces about every three hours. He loves to look up at the sheep and stars mobile on his swing. He also loves his little rainforest thing that plays music and lights up. And he LOVES the song his Grandma sings to him, "Who's Your Little Who Zis."

I find myself saying at least five times a day "He is SO cute!" I just look at his sweet little face and different expressions he's making every day and little noises he's making and as much as I love this time when he's so tiny, I just can't wait for him to become a little man with even more personality... I know, I should never ever wish for him to grow up because I'll miss this time when it's gone. I'm just so excited to see what the future holds for our family.



1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that little hat!! I know, I love that you post your month the same time as me too because I get to look back and remember how things were. Time goes by so fast!! Hey, does your dr. tell you what percentiles he's in?

    ReplyDelete