Monday, March 21, 2011

Update With No Pictures :(

My memory card has decided to crap out on me. It's just not readable anymore. So, all of my pictures from last week are gone. Does anybody know how to recover pictures from a corrupt memory card? I found a website that had software to do it, but it was $40.00. I don't really think that's worth it to just get last week's pics off.

So, to recap with no pictures, last Sunday was my cousin Katie's bridal shower at the Royal Tea Room in La Plata. It was so nice and we had a great time with family and friends and Luke was such a sweetie. Katie is getting married in the Outer Banks, NC on April 16th. We're spending the week after her wedding relaxing in Corolla.

I also lost pictures of my little leprechaun and our visit with Ryan, Elaine, Caleb, and the newest Hockstar Jacob on Thursday. We brought over pizza and visited with the Hocks and snuggly Jake who is so sweet!

Finally, the most exciting part of this post (for me, anyways) is Luke hasn't had a pacifier since Friday morning! Three whole days! Actually... I guess that's only partially true. I cut the tip off the pacifier and told him it was broken. A couple times on Friday I let him have the broken pacifier to show him that his "ninny" was here, it was just broken. But, for Saturday and Sunday he hasn't had one AT ALL. When he asks for it (which is often... and over and over), we just tell him that it's broken or it's for babies, and I tell him to say "bye bye ninny." I'm really happy to hopefully be off the ninny for good because I don't like being dependent on a little green piece of rubber!

I'll be back later this week with a 15 week update! Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe there is no more pacifier! Good job Momma, I know that had to be so hard to do!

    ReplyDelete