Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Season Begins!

Tommy played his first softball games last night and unfortunately they didn’t win either game.  They played well, though, and it was pretty close.  Silly me thought that Luke would just sleep right through the games, but he was up the whole time.  We left around 10:30.  So far it doesn’t seem to have thrown him off too badly.  He took a bottle around 5:30 this morning, and then slept in until around 9. 

Amanda played last season, but being 18 weeks pregnant is kind of holding her back this year :)  So, she just took really good care of Luke!

DSCN1467

Tommy pitching

DSCN1469

me and my big boy

DSCN1472

Uncle Mitch and Luke

DSCN1474

Tommy and his BFF

DSCN1475

Luke didn’t get a bath last night, so he just took a long fun bath.

DSCN1477

DSCN1476

When Tommy gets home from work this afternoon I’m going to take the written portion of my state board exam for cosmetology.  Say a prayer for me please!!  My stomach is in knots!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know thats what you were going to school for. You will do awesome, dont think another thought about knots. you have always been a smarty!

    ReplyDelete